NCTHS SPANISH CLUB
Instructor: Señora Bauta
Telephone: (352) 797-7088
¿Qué es el Club de Español? What is the Spanish club?
- Spanish Club is a place where students can enrich their studies of the Spanish language through conversational and cultural activities beyond the classroom setting
¿Con qué frecuencia se reúne el club? How often do we meet?
- Spanish Club meets the first and third Monday of each month from 2:15 pm to 3:00 pm.
Here are some of the activities we are going to be doing:
- Octubre: Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15th – October 15th) and The Day of the Dead (October 31st)
- Noviembre: Acción de gracias (celebrating Thanksgiving)
- Diciembre: Llega la Navidad (Celebrating the holidays)
- Enero : Día de Reyes (Three Kings Day)
- Febrero:Día del amor y la Amistad (Celebrating day of friendship and love)
- Febrero: Black History Month-The Afro Latinos culture and influence in the Hispanic world.
- Marzo: Carnaval
- Abril: Spanish Movie
- Mayo: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta. It commemorates La Batalla de Puebla (The Battle of Puebla, México). It is primarily a regional holiday celebrated in the Mexican state capital city of Puebla, and in other parts of Mexico. It is also celebrated in U.S. cities with a significant Mexican population. It is not, as many people think, Mexico’s Independece Day, which is actually September 16.