School Distribution Center
The School Distribution Center is divided into four main areas: Warehouse, Property Control, Printing and Student Records. Our goal is to assist our “customers” distribute the materials within the Hernando County School District in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner. We provide the receipt, storage and the distribution of materials and supplies to schools and departments within the Hernando County School District.
- We are honest, reliable professionals.
- We are good stewards of the environment.
- We take pride in providing excellent service and products.
- We help customers solve their needs efficiently and effectively.
- We anticipate and respond to the changing needs of our customers.
You are welcome to contact us at (352) 797-7061 between our normal business hours of 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. We are here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. In order to make sure that we can afford you the proper attention that you deserve, please call ahead for an appointment. Deliveries are ONLY accepted between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.*
* During the summer months, our hours may change.
If you have any questions, concerns or need additional information, please contact our office at: (352) 797-7061 or Genele Firlik, Manager of Warehouse, Property Control, Printing and Records at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merle Auvil
- Bryce Beyer
- Steve Cipriani
- Richard Cotto
- Genele Firlik
- Javonkah Graves-Wells
- Pam Holcomb
- Dawn Locke
- Pam Maier
- Angie Ralph
- Donald Roberts
- Daina Simons