All student athletes MUST view the "Concussion in Sports" video each year. It only needs to be viewed once per school year regardless of how many sports a student participates in.
A copy of the certificate must be printed and attached to the paperwork.
*Directions for viewing the Concussion in Sports, What You Need to Know course
1. Go to www.nfhslearn.com
2. Create a login and password.
3. Click Order Now (the video is free).
4. Select an option and click continue.
5. Select Florida as your state.
6. Click Checkout.
7. Click Complete Your Purchase (there should not be a charge unless you are purchasing other videos).
8. Click Here on your receipt page. This takes you to your own account page.
9. The video will be under My Available Courses. Click Begin to watch the video. The video is approximately 20 minutes long. The system has the ability to stop at a certain point and pick back up at that point when you come back to the video.
For help viewing the course, please contact the help desk at NFHS. There is a tab on the upper right hand corner of www.nfhslearn.com.