Testing & Assessments
FSA (Florida Standards Assessments) Testing Policies
- Electronic Devices Policy- If students are found with ANY electronic devices, including, but not limited to, cell phones and smartphones, during testing OR during breaks, their test will be invalidated. The best practice would be for students to leave devices at home on the day of testing.
- Leaving Campus- If students leave campus before completing the test (for lunch, an appointment, illness, etc.), they WILL NOT be allowed to complete the test. Students and parents/guardians should be made aware of this policy. If a student does not feel well on the day of testing, it may be best for the student to wait and be tested on a make-up day.
- Discussing test Content after Testing- The last portion of the testing rules read to students before they affirm the Testing Rules Acknowledgement reads, "Because the content in all statewide assessments is secure, you may not discuss or reveal details about the writing prompt or passages after the test. This includes any type of electronic communicating, such as texting, emailing, or posting online, for example, on websites like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram." Please make sure that students understand this policy prior to testing and remind them that "discussing" test content includes any kind of electronic communication, such as texting, emailing, or posting to blogs or on social websites, etc.
- While students may not share information about secure test content after testing, this policy is not intended to prevent students from discussing their testing experiences with their parents/families.
- Working Independently- Students are responsible for doing their own work during the test and for protecting their answer forms being seen by others. if students are caught cheating during testing, their answers will be invalidated. In addition, FDOE employs Caveon Test Security to analyze student test results to detect unusually similar answer patterns. Students within a school that are found to have extremely similar answer patterns will be invalidated.
- Digital Learning
- Family Access - Skyward
- Homework Help
- Parent Information on Bullying
- Parent Portal from Edulog
- Registering Your Child
- School Advisory Council (SAC)
- School Financial Report
- SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST (20/21)
- Students & Families in Transition Information
- Suncoast PTA Spirit Wear Store
- Testing & Assessments
- Title I
- Uniform Policy
- Update Contact Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.