Athletic Clearance Information
NCTHS Online Athletic Clearance
You MUST print and return the Confirmation Message to Coach Peeples.
- Visit AthleticClearance.com and choose your state.
- Watch quick tutorial video
- Register. PARENTS register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate. (If this step is skipped, please contact us to activate your account)
- Login using your email address that you registered with
- Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
- Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate (2018-2019). Example: Football in August 2018 would be the 2018-2019 School Year.
Choose the School (Nature Coast Technical High School.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms. (If you have gone through the AthleticClearance.com process before, you will select the Student and Parent/Guardian from the dropdown menu on those pages)
- Optional Donation to your athletic program is available.
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
- If you would like to register for additional sports/activities you may check off those sports below the Confirmation Message. Electronic signatures will be applied to the additional sports/activities.
- All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
- Print off the clearance form and turn it into Coach Kristin Peeples prior to participation.
NCTHS Online Athletic Clearance FAQ
What is my Username?
Your username is the email address that you registered with.
Once you complete a clearance for one sport and arrive at the Confirmation Message, you will have the option to check off additional sports/activities for the current school year.
If you decide to participate in an additional sport/activity later on, you can access the multiple sport check boxes by clicking on “Print” under the Confirmation Message of your original Clearance for that specific year.
The physical form your school uses can be downloaded on Physicals page. Most schools will accept the physical online (done by uploading the completed form on Step #2) as well as turning in a hard copy to the athletic department. Physician signature, date, and address must be on the form. Statuses for this page are as follows:
Completed: All upload areas are filled (may not be required)
In Progress: At least one upload area is filled
Incomplete: No files have been uploaded
This area is meant to store your files so they can be accessed later in the year or perhaps years following. You can either upload your files to the Document Library then apply them to your Clearance on the Physical page OR you can choose/browse for the file on the Physical page and the file will save to the Document Library for future use.
Why haven’t I been cleared?
Your school will review the information you have submitted and Clear or Deny your student for participation. You will receive an email when the student is cleared.
My sport is not listed!
Please contact your school’s athletic department and ask for your sport to be activated.