We truly appreciate your support and cooperation in following our mandatory uniform policy.
- SHIRTS - Plain, solid color polo style shirt (without name brand logos) in any color .
- PANTS - Uniform pants, shorts, skirts/skorts, capris, jumpers in navy, black, tan/khaki. No Jeans.
- SHOES - Tennis shoes/sneakers are the preferred shoe as they need to be worn on P.E. days in order for children to fully participate. No open-toed shoes.
- SPIRIT DAYS - FRIDAYS ONLY - On Fridays students have the option of wearing a uniform shirt, or a Suncoast Spirit Shirt with Suncoast's insignia or mascot. Pants are to be uniform color and of appropriate length.
- WINTER ATTIRE - In addition to coats and sweaters, solid color shirts, leggings, or tights may be worn under the uniform during cold weather.
Thank you for your continued support of the Suncoast Uniform Policy. Our unifom policy has helped create a positive, welcoming atmosphere that fosters a sense of community. Students are expected to wear a uniform daily. Parents of those students not in uniform may be contacted and requested to bring uniform clothing to school.
Uniforms MUST be worn on picture days and fild trips.