Decorative border

Veteran Benefits

Simpson Technical College Welcomes Our Veterans

Many programs are approved for VA. Eligible veterans may be certified for VA benefits through the Financial Aid Office.

Veterans should check with the VA Certifying Official in the Financial Aid Office (352-797-7018 ext. 274) to apply for or re-activate their VA educational entitlements.

All required application forms are available in the Financial Aid Office.

View Information about the Congressman C.W. Bill Young Veteran Tuition Waiver Program

For Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Ch 33) students and VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch 31) students, our tuition policy complies with 38 USC 3679(e) which means Post 9/11 and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment students will not be charged or otherwise penalized due to a delay in VA tuition and fee payments. For eligibility consideration, a Post 9/11 GI Bill student must submit a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and a Vocational Rehabilitation Student must provide a VAF 28-1905 form. [Please list all additional requirements your school will ask a student to satisfy which are permitted under 38 USC 3679(e)] Please see 38 USC 3679(e) for complete details.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at