School Advisory Council (SAC)
What is a School Advisory Council?
The School Advisory Council (SAC) is a school-based group intended to represent the school, the community, and those persons closest to the students that shares responsibility for supporting the school’s continuous improvement. The district school board is responsible, by Florida law, for establishing an advisory council for each school in the district and developing procedures for the election and appointment of advisory council members. Each SAC must include in its name the words "school advisory council."
- Attendance Information
- Dress Code
- Elementary PE
- Family Access - Skyward
- Parent Portal from Edulog
- Registering Your Child
- School Advisory Council (SAC)
- School Financial Report
- School Supply List (opens in new window)
- Science Fair
- Statewide Assessment Calendar (opens in new window)
- Students & Families in Transition Information
- Technology Resources
- Update Contact Information
- Volunteer Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.