Student Transcripts and Records
If it has been less than five (5) full schools years since attending a Hernando County Public School, contact the last school of enrollment for transcripts.
When the age of majority (eighteen) is reached, no one, including parents, may access records without written authorization from the student. Reference FL Statute 1002.22(3). See statute for exemptions.
To request your transcript be sent by fax, email, mail or arrange for pick up:
- Complete the Student Transcript Request
- When the form is completed and you select the submit button the site will direct you to pay for the transcript by either debit or credit card. Records duplication fees are $2.00 per official transcript and $1.00 for an unofficial student copy. A service fee will apply at checkout.
- After the form is completed a clear copy of your driver’s license, state issued identification or a copy of your birth certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for your request to be processed.
- Student records other than transcripts are charged at the rate of $.15 per page (one-sided) and $.20 per page (double-sided). Call 352-797-7223 for the exact charge.
- If you have already sent in a request for records and only need to make a payment by a debit or credit card they can be made at Student Transcript Fee Payment
To mail in your request:
- Transcript request forms can be mailed in by completing the Transcript Request (SO-SS-051).
- Also send in a clear copy of your state issued identification, a check or money order for the appropriate amount and mail to the address listed below.
The Mobley Road location is the mailing address only; records cannot be picked up from this location.
Records are usually sent within 3 to 5 business days after receipt.
GED records in the state of Florida are handled by the Florida Department of Education at:
Official FLDOE GED Website
The contact numbers for the GED Department are: 877-352-4331 or 850-245-0449
Third Party Companies
Third party companies may fax a student’s signed release to (352) 797-7153. Other than dates of enrollment, a student’s signed authorization is required for the release of any other information.
District Records Specialist
Hernando County School District
8050 Mobley Road
Brooksville, FL 34601
Phone: (352) 797-7223
Fax: (352) 797-7153
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.