School Advisory Council (SAC)
The School Advisory Council consists of teachers, parents, education support personnel, elected by their peers, and representative of the ethnic, racial and economic community served by the school.
- Are actively involved in developing their school's vision and mission.
- Use Florida's eight education goals as guiding principles for everything the council does.
- Assist in preparation and evaluation of the school improvement plan.
- Develop strategies for improving the areas most important to their school.
- Decide how to measure the results of what they plan to do.
- Assist in preparing the school's annual budget.
- Digital Learning
- Family Access - Skyward
- Homework Help
- Parent Information on Bullying
- Parent Portal from Edulog
- Registering Your Child
- School Advisory Council (SAC)
- School Financial Report
- SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST (20/21)
- Students & Families in Transition Information
- Suncoast PTA Spirit Wear Store
- Testing & Assessments
- Title I
- Uniform Policy
- Update Contact Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.