SUNCOAST UNIFORM POLICY
We truly appreciate your support and cooperation in following our mandatory uniform policy.
- SHIRTS - Plain, solid color polo style shirt in any color without name brand logos.
- PANTS - Uniform pants, shorts, shirt/skorts, capris, jumpers may be worn in navy, black, tan/khaki. Jeans/basketball shorts/sweat pants are NOT permitted.
- SHOES - Tennis shoes/sneakers are the preferred shoe as they need to be worn on PE days in order for children to fully participate. Open toed shoes are NOT permitted.
- SPIRIT DAYS - FRIDAYS ONLY- students have the option of wearing a uniform shirt, or a Suncoast Spirit shirt with Suncoast's insignia or mascot. Pants are to be uniform color and appropriate length.
- WINTER ATTIRE - In addition to coats ans sweaters, solid color shirts, leggings, or tights may be worn under the uniform during cold weather.
- Uniforms MUST be worn on picture days and field trips.
Thank you for your continued support of the Suncoast uniform policy. our uniform policy has helped create a positive, welcoming atmosphere that fosters a sense of community. Students are expected to wear a uniform daily. Parents of those students not in uniforms may be contacted and requested to bring uniform clothing to school.
- Digital Learning
- Family Access - Skyward
- Homework Help
- Parent Information on Bullying
- Parent Portal from Edulog
- Registering Your Child
- School Advisory Council (SAC)
- School Financial Report
- SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST (20/21)
- Students & Families in Transition Information
- Suncoast PTA Spirit Wear Store
- Testing & Assessments
- Title I
- Uniform Policy
- Update Contact Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.