SUNCOAST UNIFORM POLICY
We truly appreciate your support and cooperation in following our mandatory uniform policy.
- SHIRTS - Plain, solid color polo style shirt in any color without name brand logos.
- PANTS - Uniform pants, shorts, shirt/skorts, capris, jumpers may be worn in navy, black, tan/khaki. Jeans/basketball shorts/sweat pants are NOT permitted.
- SHOES - Tennis shoes/sneakers are the preferred shoe as they need to be worn on PE days in order for children to fully participate. Open toed shoes are NOT permitted.
- SPIRIT DAYS - FRIDAYS ONLY- students have the option of wearing a uniform shirt, or a Suncoast Spirit shirt with Suncoast's insignia or mascot. Pants are to be uniform color and appropriate length.
- WINTER ATTIRE - In addition to coats ans sweaters, solid color shirts, leggings, or tights may be worn under the uniform during cold weather.
- Uniforms MUST be worn on picture days and field trips.
Thank you for your continued support of the Suncoast uniform policy. our uniform policy has helped create a positive, welcoming atmosphere that fosters a sense of community. Students are expected to wear a uniform daily. Parents of those students not in uniforms may be contacted and requested to bring uniform clothing to school.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.