SUNCOAST UNIFORM POLICY
We truly appreciate your support and cooperation in following our mandatory uniform policy.
- SHIRTS - Plain, solid color polo style shirt in any color without name brand logos.
- PANTS - Uniform pants, shorts, shirt/skorts, capris, jumpers may be worn in navy, black, tan/khaki. Jeans/basketball shorts/sweat pants are NOT permitted.
- SHOES - Tennis shoes/sneakers are the preferred shoe as they need to be worn on PE days in order for children to fully participate. Open toed shoes are NOT permitted.
- SPIRIT DAYS - FRIDAYS ONLY- students have the option of wearing a uniform shirt, or a Suncoast Spirit shirt with Suncoast's insignia or mascot. Pants are to be uniform color and appropriate length.
- WINTER ATTIRE - In addition to coats and sweaters, solid color shirts, leggings, or tights may be worn under the uniform during cold weather.
- Uniforms/Spirit Shirts MUST be worn on picture days and field trips.
Thank you for your continued support of the Suncoast uniform policy. our uniform policy has helped create a positive, welcoming atmosphere that fosters a sense of community. Students are expected to wear a uniform daily. Parents of those students not in uniforms may be contacted and requested to bring uniform clothing to school.