The clinic is in desparate need of clothes, sizes 4 thru 8, boys and girls. We need these for bathroom accidents. If you want your child to keep a change of clothes for themselves at school, you can simply put them in their backpack, labeled. We are unable to accept underpants due to hygiene issues. Thank you.
When to Keep Your Child Home from School
List of symptoms that you should keep your child out of school
All parents/guardians should observe their child daily for signs of illness before they leave for school. Since many illnesses are contagious, and we are interested in the health of all the children in our school, please refer to the following symptom alert checklist. If your child exhibits any of these symptoms, do not send him/ her to school:
- Vomiting or diarrhea within the past 24 hours
- Fever within the past 24 hours
- Sore or red throat
- Persistent coughing or sneezing
- Red, watery eyes
- Earache or drainage from the ear
- Excessively runny nose, especially with greenish-yellow discharge
- Lice or nits in the hair or on the scalp
Thank you for helping us keep our campus healthy, we appreciate your diligence.