Middle Years Programme
Fox Chapel Middle School is a Candidate School* for the Middle Years Programme. This school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. These are schools that share a common philosophy—a commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that Fox Chapel Middle School believes is important for our students.
*Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme, or the Career-related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted. For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit http://www.ibo.org
Student of the Month
IB MYP Approaches to Learning Chart
Approaches to learning skills are skills that students will acquire or already have acquired to help them be successful in school and beyond. These skills are taught throughout the curriculum and they will use them to develop their community project.
Subject Group Unit Overviews
- SCIENCE - Subject Group Overview
- MATH - Subject Group Overview
- INDIVIDUALS & SOCIETIES - Subject Group Overview
- ARTS - Subject Group Overview
- DESIGN - Subject Group Overview
- INTERDISCIPLINARY - Subject Group Overview
- LANGUAGE & LITERATURE - Subject Group Overview
- LANGUAGE ACQUISITION - Subject Group Overview
- PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION - Subject Group Overview