Testing Accommodations

Procedure for requesting accommodations on the PSAT, PSAT/NMSQT, SAT and AP Exams

To request accommodations on the PSAT, PSAT/NMSQT, AP exams or on the SAT, have your parent complete the Parent Consent Form available on the College Board website, https://accommodations.collegeboard.org/forms.Then bring this form to your school counselor. Requests for the PSAT and SAT should be made 8-10 weeks in advance of your test date. Requests for accommodations for AP exams in May must be received by your counselor no later than December.

     Specific Deadlines for College Board accommodations requests

If you have previously been approved by College Board for testing accommmodations (for example, when you took the PSAT/NMSQT or SAT), you do not need to submit a new request.

Once your accommodations are approved by College Board, they remain in effect until one year after high school graduation (with some limited exceptions) and can be used on the SAT, SAT Subject Tests, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and AP Exams. You do not need to request accommodations from SSD a second time.

College Board
Email: ssd@info.collegeboard.org
Phone: 212-713-8333
Fax: 866-360-0114

College Board SSD Program
P.O. Box 7504
London, KY

Procedure for requesting accommodations on the ACT Exam

All requests for accommmodations and EL supports, including appeals, must be submitted by the published late registration deadline for your preferred test date through the Test Accessibility and Accommodations (TAA) system.