All student athletes MUST view the "Concussion in Sports" video each year. It only needs to be viewed once per school year regardless of how many sports a student participates in.
A copy of the certificate must be printed and attached to the paperwork.
*Directions for viewing the Concussion in Sports, What You Need to Know course
- Go to www.nfhslearn.com
- Create a login and password.
- Click Order Now (the video is free).
- Select an option and click continue.
- Select Florida as your state.
- Click Checkout.
- Click Complete Your Purchase (there should not be a charge unless you are purchasing other videos).
- Click Here on your receipt page. This takes you to your own account page.
- The video will be under My Available Courses. Click Begin to watch the video. The video is approximately 20 minutes long. The system has the ability to stop at a certain point and pick back up at that point when you come back to the video.
For help viewing the course, please contact the help desk at NFHS. There is a tab on the upper right hand corner of www.nfhslearn.com.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.