Tardy Policy & Procedures
- Students who are not inside the classroom door by the time the final bell rings are considered tardy and teachers should document in Plasco Trac
- Teachers please document in TERMS as I will be pulling a daily report for all unexcused tardies. Please make sure your attendance is done accurately every day for fidelity. Please do not send students to ISS to get a pass, teachers will document in Terms in their attendance.
- Parents will receive a call from the school automated calling system on all student tardies.
- Students who are tardy over 25% of the class period will receive an unexcused absence for that period.
- Students who acquire 6 overall tardies in one semester will follow the steps described below.
Procedures for Excessive Tardies:
1st Step/Offense If a student receives 6 unexcused tardies they will receive 1 day of ISS lunch detention.
2nd Step/Offense If a student receives 7 unexcused tardies they will receive 3 days of ISS lunch detention and parent contact will be made through automated calling system.
3rd Step /Offense If a student receives 8 unexcused tardies they will receive 5 days of ISS lunch detention. Parent notified.
4th Step /Offense If a student receives 9 unexcused tardies they will receive 1 day of ISS, parent will be notified. (Student receives ODR)
5th Step/Offense If a student receives additional tardies after Step 4, Guidance will be notified and a parent conference will be scheduled to take place. Students will receive 1 day of ISS for any additional unexcused tardies for the remainder of the semester.
- Asbestos Awareness
- Attendance (opens in new window)
- Bell Schedule
- Bullying Information
- Dual Enrollment
- Electronic Device Policy (opens in new window)
- Family Access - Skyward
- Family Empowerment Scholarship
- Parent Portal from Edulog
- Parking Permit Information
- Scholarships - Local
- Scholarships - Online
- School Advisory Council (SAC)
- School Financial Report
- Skipping Policy (opens in new window)
- Students & Families in Transition Information
- Tardy Policy (opens in new window)
- Uniform Policy
- Update Contact Information
- Volunteer Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.