Based on the number of unexcused absences, students must maintain a 90% attendance rate in all class periods throughout the school year in order to maintain privileges to include but not limited to:
- Homecoming Events
- Grad Night
- Field Trips (Teachers must provide an alternate assignment)
- Athletic Participation
- Extra-Curricular Events
There will no longer be attendance appeals and grades will no longer be changed to 60% due to attendance.
Parents/Guardians can excuse up to five (5) days per semester by providing a written and signed note(s). This shall also include prearranged absences. For more than (5) days of excused absences in any one class period, a doctor's note may be required. Extenuating circumstances may be addressed with administration. Prearranged excused absences will not be approved during district and statewide assessments.
If a student is under the 90% attendance rate at the time of the event, the student will lose their privileges. This will occur if a student does not turn in a note from their parent/guardian (must be one of the excused reasons). This could also occur if a student has more than (5) excused days per semester. Students will be allowed to make-up the work in any one class period, however, they will receive a maximum grade of 70% on all make-up work.
- Asbestos Awareness
- Attendance (opens in new window)
- Bell Schedule
- Bullying Information
- Dual Enrollment
- Electronic Device Policy (opens in new window)
- Family Access - Skyward
- Family Empowerment Scholarship
- Parent Portal from Edulog
- Parking Permit Information
- Scholarships - Local
- Scholarships - Online
- School Advisory Council (SAC)
- School Financial Report
- Skipping Policy (opens in new window)
- Statewide Assessment Calendar (opens in new window)
- Students & Families in Transition Information
- Tardy Policy (opens in new window)
- Uniform Policy
- Update Contact Information
- Volunteer Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.