- It is the policy of the Hernando County School District not to illegally discriminate or allow its employees to illegally discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disability or GINA in its educational programs or employment practices.
- Under Florida law, email content and addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact us by phone.
- External Websites: This website may contain links to one or more external websites which are not controlled by the Hernando County School District. The District is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites, or any links contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The District is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by the District.
- Domain Name and Copyright: The District has registered its domain names for the purpose of exclusive Internet identification. The District asserts copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights in its domain name, District identification, District logo, and all content on the District’s websites. All rights are reserved. Outside parties, including parents, patrons, or outside organizations may not use District or school domain names to promote political issues, causes, or candidates.
- General: Information provided on the website carries no express or implied warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose; in addition, the Board disclaims owner responsibility for content errors, omissions, or infringing material, and disclaims owner liability for damages associated with user reliance on information provided at the site.
- Events: Visitors rely on information on the website at their own risk. Times and dates are subject to change and spectators or audiences are strongly encouraged to contact the school for the most recent schedule.
- Student Developed Web Pages: All web pages created by students and student organizations on the District's computer system will be subject to treatment as school-sponsored publications. As such, the District reserves the right to exercise editorial control over such publications in accordance with Policy 5722 - School-Sponsored Publications and Productions.