Non-traditional Student-Athlete Resources

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are a Home School, Charter School or Full Time FLVS student, you can only compete at your zoned school. If you wish to compete at a school other than your zoned school, you must complete the Controlled Choice Open Enrollment Application from 1/8/24-3/8/24. Please note that completing this application does not guarantee you will be granted school choice. For more information please click the link above ^