Planning & Growth Management
What we do...
- Review and respond to applications to local governments for land use, rezoning, subdivision, and other appropriate development proposals to determine school capacity and ensure that school-related issues are addressed
- Oversee the District’s Long Range Planning & Impact Fee Update studies
- Make recommendations regarding the selection and acquisition of future school sites to accommodate growth for the District
- Participate in boundary planning and redistricting efforts
- Research, analyze, and prepare comprehensive planning projects and reports (Master Plans, 5-year Work Plan, etc.)
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local, state, and federal agencies and private organizations that affect and are affected by the District's short- and long-range planning
- Act as the District's liaison with Hernando County and the City of Brooksville for School Concurrency and Interlocal Agreements.