Hernando County Substitute Teachers & Substitute Paraprofessionals
Hernando County Schools has partnered with Kelly Educational Staffing to recruit, train and provide qualified substitute teachers and substitute paraprofessionals for our schools. Here are some of the benefits offered to substitute teachers working for Kelly Educational Staffing:
- Pick your own schools and schedule
- Flexibility and pre-planning capabilities when accepting and choosing substitute teaching assignments
- Weekly pay directly deposited to your bank account
- Bonus pay
- Substitute Teacher of the Year Program
- Health benefits
- 401K plan
Minimum Requirements to be Eligible for Employment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Background screening
- Meet district hiring guidelines.
To Apply to Become a Substitute Teacher and or a Substitute Paraprofessional for Hernando County Public Schools, please contact:
Kelly Educational Staffing
919 N Broad Street
Brooksville, FL 34601
For more information, visit KellyEducationalStaffing.com.
Hernando County Non-Instructional Substitutes
The school district regularly uses non-instructional substitutes in a variety of positions including custodial, clinic, clerical and food and nutrition. Please follow the steps below to complete the application process:
- Complete an Employment Application.
- Contact the Human Resources Department to request a Sub Information Packet. Sub Information Packets are provided through email only.
Human Resources Staff:
Edward Bozman firstname.lastname@example.org