WHAT WE DO...
- Direct investigations regarding violations to Code of Ethics, School Board Policy, and etc. Coordinates with FLDOE on these matters.
- Direct bullying/harassment complaints at District Level.
- Provide training, assist and advise administrators on all investigatory matters.
- Provide training, assist and advise administrators on evaluation tools.
- Oversight of the Professional Improvement Plans for Instructional Staff.
- Coordinate with Human Resources on all evaluations.
- Coordinate with Professional Development on Frontline/My Learning Plan, Probationary Contract Teacher’s and as needed.
- Facilitate EMART and Site Based Administrative Evaluation Committee. Contact for Equity and yearly reporting.
- Support the Executive Director of Business Services as designated.
Supervisor of Professional Standards
(352) 797-7000 ext. 451
Employee Relations Specialist
(352) 797-7000 ext. 489