New Employee Orientation
Welcome to the Hernando County School District!
In order to assist you in becoming better acquainted with our policies and procedures, this orientation will cover various areas of which you need to be aware. You are responsible for the information and resources presented. As you progress through the various components fo this self-paced training program, please keep in mind that you will be asked to verify successful completion of the orientation.
You will need a computer or laptop to complete this training. Each presentation is available in both a video and Adobe (PDF) format and will be the same or similar. Please use the method that best suits your needs. Videos can be viewed after they download to your device. If you are attempting to listen to the videos, please ensure that you have your speakers turned on or headphones plugged into your computer.
You are now ready to begin the New Employee Orientation.
- Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Anti-Harassment Policies
- Anti-Fraud Policy
- Evaluation & Observation Manual and Forms
- Access to District Technology and/of Information Resources from Wireless Communication Devices Policy
- Staff Technology Acceptable Use and Safety Policy
- Safe Driver Plan
- Staff Handbook 2023-24 (which contains the Notice of Use of Social Security Numbers)
- School Board Policy Manual
You have completed the Hernando County School District’s New Employee Orientation. Please bring your completed Onboarding Packet to the Human Resources Department after you have completed your fingerprints and drug testing. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at (352) 797-7005.