Action Plan-10th Grade
Please review your Sophomore Action Plan
- Begin Planning for College, find out how to do what and when.
- Start thinking about what you would like your major in college to be. Did I loose you? Learn about meta-majors to the right.
- This year you will be taking the PSAT in the Fall. Click here to prepare. When you actually sit to take the test, be sure that you select "yes" to the question that asks if you would like to participate in the PSAT College Search Service. It will assist with matching you to colleges and scholarship entities reaching out to you based on your scores.
- View our "Diploma Options Explained" on our homepage to select the diploma option best for you.
- How to Choose High School Electives
- University Admissions: Know what you need to go.
- Florida State University admissions requirements (GPA, Test Scores etc. by school)
- Private Colleges and Universities admissions requirements
Consider using the "The College Tour". The team at The College Tour has one key mission - to help students and parents learn about the culture of campuses across the USA through the voices of current college students. Our free resource includes classes to help prepare high school students for the university experience, as well as full length episodes on featured colleges. This link will take you straight to the “Core Class” which walks through the four pillars of finding the right college for students: Location, Campus Culture, College Type and Majors. It takes about 30 minutes for students to complete. We think it’s a great way for students to pinpoint the characteristics they’re looking for in a school. And of course, it is completely free. We also wanted to share a helpful spreadsheet with you- it's a list of all the current colleges featured in The College Tour TV series with a link to the college's tour page on our website.