Free money for college.
- Below you will find many local scholarships available to our students.
- You will find a list of scholarship resources, websites and search engines.
- Students should begin their scholarship search in 9th grade.
- Please visit Florida's Navigating Your Financial Future webpage to learn about paying for college, determining what you can afford and much more.
- Seniors should be checking the Hernando County Education Foundation Scholarship page daily.
- Students attending PHSC should be checking out the scholarships on the PHSC webpage.
VIew and Apply for Our Local Scholarships!!! Click the links below.
Hernando County Education Foundation Scholarship Page
Additional Scholarship Websites and Resources
The depths of scholarship search engines are endless. As exciting as this can seem, young, eager students are a prime target for scams.
To help minimize the risks of students coming across unscrupulous scholarshp pages, we have posted a list of reputable scholarship websites for your use.
Article: How To Avoid Scholarship and Financial Aid Scams