Action Plan-12th Grade
Review closely your Senior Class Checklist
- Important Date for all seniors:
- October 1st- Complete your Federal Financial Aid Application (FAFSA) and Florida Financial Aid/Bright Futures Application.
University Admissions: Know what you need to go.
- Florida State University admissions requirements (GPA, Test Scores etc. by school)
- Private Colleges and Universities admissions requirements.
- View admissions requirements for universities outside of Florida online via the CollegeBoard's Big Future website
Seniors, you have alot to do this year for college, financial aid etc. Use this checklist to help keep everything straight. Senior Action Plan.
Seniors will also find this "Apply Yourself Florida" website helpful, please review.
Please text your counselor once you have submitted your request so they may access your brag sheet to write your letter. Please expect atleast 2 weeks to receive a letter as they do require special time and attention.
When applying to colleges and universities, be sure that your name is the same on the following documents.
Name on your Social Security Card
Name on your Springstead Transcript. If not, see Mrs. Rios in guidance.
Name on your PHSC transcript (if applicable). If not call PHSC to correct.
Name on your university/college application.
Once you've been accepted to college~LET US KNOW! CLICK HERE
Accepted into a university for the summer term?
If you are a graduating senior who has been accepted to a university for summer admission, please be advised that you will need to complete a FAFSA application for both the current school year and the last year.