Student Registration

1. During Summer Months: Pick up a registration packet at the school campus Monday thru Thursday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or print the required registration forms online. During the school year arrive between 8:30 and 1:30.  Please have ready, the previous school of enrollment's name, address, phone, fax and email for the previous school's records department/registrar.

2. Complete the required registration paperwork. You may print, complete by hand, scan and then email to us (How: TINY Scanner Tool) or save the file and complete on any device then just email back (how you ask?). Documents can be emailed to however if you are unable to email them you may bring your completed paper work and required documents to your registration meeting.

3. Have your student complete their Course Request Card. Upon enrollment, school counselors will review the student's records and course requests to create a school schedule. 

Students enrolling from Puerto Rico

  • If you do not have your transcripts we can request them for you through a website at the Department of Education in Puerto Rico.
  • Also, for your convenience below is the check list and forms needed to register or you can come into the Guidance Office to pick up a packet.

Estudiantes matriculados desde Puerto Rico

  • Si no tiene sus transcripciones, podemos solicitarlas a través de un sitio web en el Departamento de Educación de Puerto Rico.
  • Además, para su conveniencia a continuación se encuentra la lista de verificación y los formularios necesarios para registrarse o puede ingresar a la Oficina de Orientación (Guidance) para recoger un paquete.

Notice of Fraudulent Documentation

Fraudulent documentation as defined is any information provided by the parent or other entity that falsely represents the parent’s place of residence for school of enrollment. Whoever knowingly makes a false statement in writing with intent to mislead a public servant in the performance of his or her official duties, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by law (F.S.837.06) or guilty of perjury by false written declaration, a felony of the third degree (F.S. 92.525).

How to Submit Records Requests (School-to-School)

  • School seeking SHS records may email their records request to Jennifer Browning at
  • or via fax (less preferred) to 352-797-7110 attn:Jennifer Browning.